I have been invited to be a Program Committee member for IEEE ICKG 2020 (11th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph). I have accepted and plan to review papers relevant to my background.
11th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG-2020)
August 9-11, 2020, Nanjing, China
ICKG 2020 Call for Papers
Aims and Scope
Knowledge Graph deals with fragmented knowledge from heterogeneous, autonomous information sources for complex and evolving relationships, in addition to domain expertise. The 11th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG-2020), provides a premier international forum for the presentation of original research results in Knowledge Graph opportunities and challenges, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences. The conference covers all aspects of Knowledge Graph, including algorithms, software, platforms, and applications for knowledge graph construction, maintenance, and inference. ICKG 2020 draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of Knowledge Graph related areas such as knowledge engineering, big data analytics, statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining, knowledge visualization, high-performance computing, and World Wide Web. By promoting novel, high-quality research findings, and innovative solutions to challenging Knowledge Graph problems, the conference seeks to continuously advance the state-of-the-art in Knowledge Graph.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society. Awards will be conferred at the conference on the authors of the best paper and the best student paper. A selected number of best papers will be invited for possible inclusion, in an expanded and revised form, in the Knowledge and Information Systems Journal (http://kais.bigke.org/ ) and the Journal of Database Management (special issue on “Knowledge Graph and Deep Learning”) (https://www.igi-global.com/journal/journal-database-management/1072 ).
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory of Knowledge Graph processing.
– Knowledge engineering with big data.
– Machine learning, data mining, and statistical methods for Knowledge Graph science and engineering.
– Acquisition, representation, and evolution of fragmented knowledge.
– Fragmented knowledge modeling and online learning.
– Knowledge graphs and knowledge maps.
– Knowledge graph security, privacy, and trust.
– Knowledge graphs and IoT data streams.
– Geospatial knowledge graphs.
– Ontologies and reasoning.
– Topology and fusion on fragmented knowledge.
– Visualization, personalization, and recommendation of Knowledge Graph navigation
– Knowledge Graph systems and platforms, and their efficiency, scalability,
– Applications and services of Knowledge Graph in all domains including web,
medicine, education, healthcare, and business.
– Crowdsourcing, deep learning, and edge computing for graph mining.
– Rule and relationship discovery in knowledge graph computing.
Paper submissions should be no longer than 8 pages, in the IEEE 2-column format (https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html ), including the bibliography and any possible appendices. Submissions longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to Knowledge Graph, originality, significance, and clarity. You can choose to identify a Track Topic number in your submission title (e.g.,your_paper_title-Track01) during submission.
All manuscripts are submitted as full papers and are reviewed based on their scientific merit. The reviewing process is confidential. There is no separate abstract submission step. There are no separate industrial, applications, short paper, or poster tracks. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in an online submission system (https://www.wi-lab.com/cyberchair/2020/ickg20/scripts/submit.php?subarea=KG ). We do not accept email submissions.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.
All deadlines are at 11:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
– Paper submission: April 15, 2020
– Notification of acceptance/rejection: May 31, 2020
– Camera-ready deadline and copyright forms: June 18, 2020
– Early Registration Deadline: June 30, 2020
– Conference: August 9-11, 2019
More information about ICKG 2020 is at http://ickg2020.bigke.org/